Business Analysis / Requirements
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Implementing and Using a Methodology
- Mastering the Requirements Elicitation
- Developing Effective Requirements Specifications
- Essential Skills for the Business Analyst
- The 21st Century Business Analyst
- A Universal Approach to Systems Analysis and Design
- Mastering Use Case Modeling
- A Universal Approach to Systems Analysis
- A Universal Approach to Systems Design
- Analysis and Design for Managers and End Users
- Data Modeling and Warehousing Concepts
- Critical Thinker's ToolKit
- Applied Critical Thinker's ToolKit: Business Process Analysis
- Process Mapping Bootcamp
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Mastering UML and Patterns
- UML with Rational Rose
- Software Project Estimating and Scheduling
Business analysts are responsible for analyzing the workings of an organization along with the design of business methods being used and creating a bridge between management, front line employees and customer needs. It is the analyst's jobs to understand client and market requirements and devise solutions.
Business analysis is a critical process that drives organizational structures and systems within the context of varying stakeholder interests. The business analyst defines and evaluates potential initiatives that best fit organizational goals. When communication between the business and IT sections of a company breaks down, it can be hard for programmers to develop the exact product that the business section is looking for. The most common reasons for project and product failures are problems with requirements. These problems won't go away unless the requirement writers, reviewers, and managers understand what a good requirement is.
Our training for eliciting, analyzing and recording business system requirements is unique because it combines use cases and UML modeling techniques and elicitation skills with an iterative development approach. We bring together the knowledge of best practices and techniques, with an emphasis on how adults learn (highly interactive with hands-on application of the methods and best-practices taught to put it all together). It is our goal to provide a cohesive learning experience that takes the extremely complex elements of business analysis and simplifies them into manageable learning components. Learn from subject matter experts who developed these programs and the workbooks and know the materials so well that they rarely have a need to look at the book in class.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.