Become a New Instruction Facilitator
Turn your technical expertise, on-the-job experience, great communications skills and your passion to share what you know with others into a rewarding teaching opportunity.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIESResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate, as required with prospective clients prior to a scheduled workshop in order to understand needs, provide technical information regarding course content, and make suggestions for technical content modifications where required.
- Incorporate, as requested, any modifications to an existing workshop's training materials and delivery content based upon the client's specific needs.
- Facilitation of New Instruction workshops following the agreed upon course outline.
- Handle all participant-related administrative matters satisfactorily prior to, during, and immediately after course completion. Provide feedback to the proper New Instruction, LLC personnel on any classroom events that may require immediate attention.
- Provide technical reviews of class events where additional content modification may be required prior to subsequent offerings.
- Arrive at classroom with ample time to check on set-up and ensure that all is ready prior to the arrival of participants.
- Conduct technical interviews to qualify new instructor candidates, and mentor new instructors during their candidacy process.
- You must honor your commitment to teach all confirmed/scheduled workshops. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, we would expect your assistance and cooperation in accommodating the client during the rescheduling process.
- You will be obligated to update your teaching materials (including, but not limited to, manuals, handouts, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) on an ongoing basis and to provide New Instruction, LLC with a master copy of these materials at least four weeks prior to the start date of the next workshop to which these materials apply.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREDAll Instructors must possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years "Front of the Room" teaching experience.
- Strong background in the respective area of expertise.
- Must have field experience and maintain hands-on exposure in the area of expertise.
- Consistently receive favorable reviews from class participants.
- Have the breath of knowledge to answer questions of a diverse audience.
- Present a non-biased view of technologies and the practical skills required to apply them in the workplace.
- Advanced training and applicable certifications are highly desired.
Enjoy full logistical and operational support for flawless project execution.
Concentrate on what you do best in the classroom…teaching! New Instruction manages all logistics including travel, lodging, car rental, and the course materials necessary to ensure your successful teaching experience.
If you believe you qualify to join our world-class team of instructors, we invite you to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.