Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
At the end of this 3-day workshop participants who are new to Microsoft Exchange Server will learn how to configure and manage a messaging environment in accordance with technical requirements. Participants will learn how to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and manage routing, client access, and the backup and restore of databases. They will also learn how to manage addressing and recipient objects such as mailboxes, distribution groups, and contacts.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for IT professionals, help desk professionals, and system administrators who want to learn about Exchange Server 2007 help desk, or system administration. No experience with Exchange Server is necessary.
- Describe how Exchange Server 2007 and Active Directory work together.
- Install Exchange Server 2007.
- Configure Mailbox Server roles.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Manage e-mail and address lists.
- Manage client access.
- Manage Messaging Transport.
- Manage availability, backup and recovery.
- Maintain the message system.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.