Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
A 1-day workshop to ensure project sponsors have a clear understanding of the sponsorship roles and activities. This understanding will enable the sponsor to select and apply the appropriate activities best suited to the project and team members involved.
The sponsor is critical to the success of a project. A good sponsor can save a weak project manager and make a good project manager shine. A poor or misinformed sponsor can cause serious damage to the project. Learn the strategies and techniques that will improve your sponsorship role and increase the probability of project success.
This is not a project management workshop. Some project management topics are necessarily involved and some are provided for reference where sponsorship and project leadership interact.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for anyone in management who has accountability for one or more projects in the organization. The title may vary from project sponsor to project champion, project executive, or program manager.
- Select from a range of strategies and techniques to be a more effective sponsor.
- Make better decisions about the project by being more reliably informed.
- Champion a project and manage the expectations of the team and the organization.
- Communicate more effectively with the project manager.
- Recognize the need to participate and select the level of participation necessary.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.