SharePoint 2010 SharePoint Designer
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
Upgrade your skills to SharePoint Designer 2010 in this 2-day workshop!
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has been and will be working with SharePoint Designer to make changes to SharePoint sites.
Understanding of SharePoint site elements (lists, libraries, content types, etc.).
- How to navigate and use the new Ribbon interface.
- Learn what new things you can do from Designer.
- What changes have been made to the actions and conditions of workflows.
- How to build external content types.
- How to modify out of the box workflows.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.