Implementing and Administering an Enterprise SharePoint Environment
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
There are numerous planning and management issues that your team needs to address when deploying SharePoint. This process can be simplified and you can ensure a successful implementation of SharePoint by having your IT and Windows Server team participate in this workshop. The best results and most successful SharePoint implementation require that team members in different roles understand what will be required from a technical perspective.
In this 5-day workshop we will explore every aspect of managing a SharePoint 2007 Server farm. This includes integration with applications like IRM, ForeFront, and Performance Point. Learn the many ways to back up and restore SharePoint environments; configure multiple server farms and all of the options in Central Administration.
Who Should Attend
Intended for SharePoint administrators, Windows Server administrators, SQL Server DBA's, project managers and those who will play a critical role in the planning, deployment and management of Information solutions using Microsoft SharePoint Server.
Experience in implementing, managing, and supporting a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 environment. Basic knowledge of Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 interoperability. At least 2 years of experience implementing, managing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003. At least 2 years of experience implementing, managing, and supporting Internet Information Services (IIS). Working knowledge of networking (for example, TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS)).
- Describe Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Plan design a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 implementation.
- Deploy Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
- Administer Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Implement a portal solution with Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007.
- Implement a content management solution with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Implement intelligence solution with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Implement a search and indexing solution.
- Maintain and optimize Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.