Fundamentals of Wireless Communications
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
It has been a long time coming, but the wireless revolution has finally caught hold in the industry. Worldwide wireless communications is exploding, The analysts may be too conservative in their estimates. PCs will be surpassed by the portable wireless devices such as Internet enabled handsets like the iPhone and more.
With development efforts underway in mobile communications spanning the use of GSM, GPRS, 3G, 4G, EDGE, CDMA2000, WiMax and Blackberry, one can only imagine the interoperability issues yet to surface. In the area of voice communications the operational impacts are exponential. However in a data communications exposure, the issues will be paramount. How then do you prepare for the onslaught of wireless devices and applications on the horizon?
Join us as we explore the many ways of handling voice and data over wireless technologies. This 2-day workshop will create an awareness of the options available to you. We will look at the variations of FDMA, TDMA, CDMA, 3rd and 4th generation of wireless (3G, 4G). Where 802.11 WLANs fit and their interoperability with cellular services will be explored. We will discuss the emerging and declining wireless technologies. We will also look at the interoperability of the various concepts that will handle a global networking perspective.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is especially designed for telecommunication managers, wireless providers, wireless Internet service providers, wireless and WLAN manufacturers and engineers, sales and marketing personnel from wireless manufacturers and providers, and financial investors needing information regarding the technologies.
- Gain an understanding of the present/future wireless systems currently on the market and those emerging.
- Orchestrate the carrying out of a pilot program, and gain practical application and "How to..." information before diving into this area.
- Develop a realistic approach to standardize the use of wireless communications within your organization for both cellular services and WLAN.
- Explore the many pricing plans offered.
- Integrate your network's present cable-based system with a WLAN system.
- Discuss the different standards/advances in the planned systems.
- Coordinate the efforts of users/vendors/carriers and other service groups in the wireless environment to your benefit.
- Learn about privacy, security and performance issues.
- Develop plans for Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Understand and be prepared to address the strengths and limitations of all these services.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.