Overview of .NET Framework
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
Microsoft promises that .NET delivers easier integration within and between businesses, while creating opportunities to more meaningfully connect with customers. They claim the tools of the .NET platform can decrease time and cost associated with developing and maintaining business applications. Does it deliver? At what cost?
This workshop separates the hype from the reality. It focuses on the practical knowledge your organization needs to implement .NET and deliver tangible benefits to your organization. You will discover the impact of the .Net framework on current and future projects.
This 2-day workshop begins with an introduction to the .NET framework and architecture, starting with the big picture. It then delivers insight into .NET's advantages and how to understand and mitigate its weaknesses. It explains Web Services and its core technologies: XML, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
This workshop is designed to help you discover the answers to your .NET questions regarding architecture, .NET runtime language, .NET class libraries, ADO.NET database access, ASP.NET web application development, and .NET My Services.
Who Should Attend
Those interested in learning about .NET, technical managers who are responsible for making decisions about these technologies, archite
Understanding of Windows development concepts and familiarity with Microsoft architecture is advantageous.
- Gain a clear understanding of .NET, its origin, architecture, applicability and its impact on your own development efforts.
- Discover the technologies that are part of the .NET framework.
- Grasp the importance of Web Services.
- Learn the underlying protocols (XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) used to build Web Services.
- Build familiarity with .NET development options.
- Understand how ADO.NET is utilized to access data.
- Examine how ASP.NET is used to develop web applications.
- Analyze the services provided by .NET My Services.
- Gain confidence in the significance and future of .NET.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.