Building Business Solutions with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007
Live Instructor-Led Classroom Training
There will be times when you'll want to build sites that lay emphasis on your company's unique requirements, and ones that align themselves with the company's unique brand identity. In this workshop, you will use Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007 to customize your SharePoint sites and build a new subsite on the SharePoint services platform.
This 2-day workshop is intended for web designers and solution developers who want to learn to customize their SharePoint sites by enhancing their ‘look and feel', and also to create dynamic pages using Web Parts and workflows. (this workshop does not teach workflow development using Visual Studio and .NET)
Who Should Attend
This workshop is intended for Information Workers who want to learn how to use SharePoint Designer to automate common business processes. Including power users, webmasters, application designers, systems analysts, help-desk and end-user support professionals.
- Familiarize yourself with the SharePoint Designer environment.
- Create a new subsite.
- Add content to a web page.
- Use Cascading Style Sheets to format a SharePoint site.
- Add basic functionality to web pages.
- Add SharePoint components to the site.
- Automate business processes with workflows.
- Work with ASP.NET forms.
- Work with Data Sources.
- Use SharePoint templates to update existing sites and create new templates from these changes.
- Learn some advanced data integration techniques.
- Customize existing workflows.
- Learn about administration tools in SharePoint Designer 2007.
A leader in live technical training since 1978
For many years New Instruction, LLC had been known as an innovative provider of training, consulting and software development services, and clients have often asked us to share our software quality methodologies with them. Those requests led to the development of our longest running workshop, "Testing and Quality Assurance Techniques", now in it's 11th edition.